We work together to meet the goals of each corporate donor while also meeting our mission of improving the home living situation for children and the families who bring them to Boston for treatment. If your corporation is interested in getting involved, here are some of the possibilities:
We want to extend our reach and never have to turn a family away. We rely on financial contributions from our sponsors to achieve this goal.
Another way to provide financial support is by becoming a corporate sponsor of our annual gala.
Employee volunteers not only give your company greater exposure in the local community, your staff can also actively support a meaningful cause.
- AlphaGraphics – Offering expert design and marketing services.
- Bank of America – Serving clients in more than 150 countries.
- Bay State Financial Services Foundation – Raising money through various events to support local New England area charities.
- Dannahower Family Foundation (Florida)
- Developmental Resources – Providing professional development opportunities.
- Equity Residential (Boston) – Committed to providing you a home that suits your personal needs.
- Grampy’s Charities – Raising funds and support for children’s organizations.
- Green Eagle Capital, LLC – Asset management, advisory, and more.
- Happy Dog – A bonded and insured, cage free, home run pet sitting business complete with a gated yard located in Belmont, MA.
- Hollister – Boston-based staffing firm.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- Invidia – An award-winning, nationally recognized salon and spa.
- Jackrabbit Design – Branding, communications and marketing services.
- Jordan’s Furniture – Not just a store…an experience.
- Lazybones – Laundry and storage, serving campuses across the country.
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children - Exceptional care for the youngest patients.
- MassGeneral Hospital Department of Radiation Oncology
- Michael Blanchard Photography – Photography services.
- Now and Then Interiors
- O’Neill & Associates – Helping you reach the people critical to your business goals.
- Q1 Labs – Global provider of high-value, cost-effective next-generation security intelligence products.
- Raymond Property Company LLC – Boston based real estate company engaged in the acquisition, development, renovation, ownership, and management of residential and commercial real estate in the Greater Boston area.
- Rodman Ride for Kids – An umbrella matching gift charity raising funds for youth-focused social service agencies that support at-risk kids in Massachusetts.
- Tiffany & Co. (Natick and Chestnut Hill) – Jewelry of stunning elegance and captivating originality.
- Touchy Tags – Touchy Tags are available with your logo and the ribbon can be customized in your colors.
- Youkilis’ Hits for Kids - A community of support to increase awareness and advocate for the health and well-being of children.
- 451 Marketing – An award-winning communications agency that specializes in consumer public relations, social media marketing, and search marketing.